We're currently researching the following topics at mbh:
- Complexity theory and how it relates to management,
- Theory of constraints and its applications in project management,
- Option pricing on real assets,
- Why return on investment models are not applied in some organisations,
- Management structure models from matrix and cross-functional to functional,
- Methods for creating optimised portfolios of real investments and how these portfolios might be modelled.
We will be updating this blog with progress and findings in each of these areas of interest.